This is the official site of Imtiaz Sifat, an academic, consultant, and an investor. A recent PhD holder in Business (Finance), Imtiaz is a former Khazanah-Yunus-Center Asia Scholar and is currently affiliated with Sunway University Business School’s Department of Economics & Finance as well as Lancaster University. He was engaged in capital market industry and had earned an MSc. in Finance in addition to a Financial Management focused MBA. Due to his preoccupation with research, teaching, and consulting, content generation for this site is for now on the back-burner. The site will be revamped when time permits. Queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Risk Management
- Risk in Economics & Finance
- Financial Markets
- Time-series Analysis
- Statistical Methods
I am a member of the following professional bodies:
- Professional Risk Managers’ International Association
- Central Bank Research Association
- American Statistical Association
- Malaysian Economic Association
- Malaysian Finance Association
- Bookworm Dad
- Bridge Player
- House Music Aficionado
- Did I mention I love coffee?